(Last Updated on 28thJune, 2019)
- 1.1. Enozon Online Shopping Private Limited(“Company”) recognizes the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and data processor.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- 2.1. “Personal Information” shall mean any information relating to you and which is shared by you through the Platform or other Sales Channels, in order to avail our services and/or purchase the products offered by our registered vendors/sellers and/or to avail the benefits provided by us, and which is collected by us and includes without any limitation the following:
- (a). Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Platform, including but not limited to: (i) information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and/or fax numbers; (ii) financial information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; and (iii) payment and account information such as your account history with us including all billing information and communications, payment history etc.
- (b). Other information and documents including but not limited to:
- (i). transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, buying behaviour along with search pattern on different products such as the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, location and your IP address.Such information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally;
- (ii). information providedby you viaposting messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas (if any);
- (iii). your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services;
- (iv). data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information;
- (v). metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device which may include, if permitted by you, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, notifications, location, camera and address book information;
- (vi). if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you;
- (vii). requisite details of the User in relation to user beneficial programs run/organised by the Company from time to time; and
- (viii). data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
3. COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1 We only collect and store the Personal Information which is necessary to assist us in conducting our business and to enable us to deliver/ provide you the services requested by you on the Platform and/or at other Sales Channels. The Personal Information to be collected from you is dependent upon the services we are providing to you.
- 3.2 We collect only such Personal Information which has been provided voluntarily to us by you. You are required to ensure that the Personal Information you provide to us should be accurate, correct and complete. You shall ensure that the Personal Information provided by you is upto date and in case of any change, you shall promptly inform us regarding such change.
- 3.3 We may collect the Personal Information provided by you (i) while filling the forms or information on our Platform; or (ii) at the time of registering yourself on the Platform; or (iii) while corresponding with us via chatbot, chatrooms, messages, emails or calls, as applicable.
- 3.4 We collect the Personal Information for the following purposes including but not limited to (“Purposes”):
- (a). provide you services and information regarding our services, the products sold through our Platform or other Sale Channels and/or our user beneficial programs;
- (b). keep you informed of the transaction status;
- (c). sending requisite confirmations either viasms or whatsapp or any other messaging service;
- (d). to respond to the queries you send to us;
- (e). allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
- (f). customize the content of our Platform and/or other Sales Channels;
- (g). request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
- (h). wherever applicable, to check creditability of the vendors selling their products through Company’s Sale Channels
- (i). to implement information security practices;
- (j). customising future shopping for the Users;
- (k). carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or you and the sellers/vendors on the Platform, including for billing.
- (l). To protect your vital interest or of another natural person, for carrying out the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Enozon;
- (m). validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse;
- (n). contact you on your birthday/anniversary to offer a special gift or offer; and
- (o). for any other purpose, with your consent.
- 3.5 The Personal Information of the User tracked by us based upon User’s behaviour on our Platform along with the search pattern on different products is used to do internal research on our Users’demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users.
- 3.8 Marketing, promotions, research and programs help us to identify your preferences, develop programs and improve user experience. The Company frequently sponsors promotions to give its Users the opportunity to win prizes. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use such Personal Information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements. As a registered User, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new services offered by the Company, other noteworthy items and marketing programs. In addition, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. You can unsubscribe from receiving such promotional and marketing information by sending an email for the same on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.9 The Company does not sell or engage in selling or trade upon any of the Personal Information of any of the User without the consent of such User.
- 3.10 From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Platform. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the Personal Information you provide to facilitate the service(s) requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such Personal Information to assist us in making the Platform the better and easier to use for our Users.
4. CONSENT TO OBTAINPERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. Before submission of Personal Information upon registration and/or before using the Platform, you will be asked to give your explicit consent to permit/allow the Company to use your Personal Information for processing your request. You may opt to accept or reject such explicit consent. However, upon non grant of such consent, you will not be able to use or access our Platform and our services.
- 4.2. You are entitled to withdraw the consent granted by you with respect to usage of your Personal Information by the Company, at any time. Please note, withdrawal of such consent by you would not invalidate or affect the actions taken by us on the basis of your Personal Information before withdrawal of such consent by you. Further, after withdrawal of such consent, you will not be able to use or access the Platform and our services.
- 4.3. You represent and warrant to us that you are above eighteen (18) years of age or any other age as permissible under the Applicable Law(s) and legally competent to grant consent for collection and processing of your Personal Information (“Eligible User”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information of any person who is not an Eligible User. In case, we become aware that a User is not an Eligible User, we will suspend and/or delete the account of such User.
5. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- 5.1. The purpose of collecting your Personal Information as set out hereinabove normally does not require disclosure or transfer to third parties. However, we may share your Personal Information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out. Apart from it, we shall not disclose or transfer your Personal Information to third parties, with the following exceptions as set forth below:
- (c). we may disclose Personal Information to third parties to provide you access to our Platform, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our agreements with registered sellers/vendors of the Company, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Platform.
- (d). we may disclose your Personal Information to regulatory bodies or other competent authorities if so required by the Applicable Law(s), or in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or to protect the personal safety/interest of the public.
- (e). in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event of the Company, your Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- (f). With our subsidiaries, affiliates, group entities consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers.
- (g). to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements.
- (h). if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our Users or others.
- (i). to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with Applicable Law(s) or to protect our legitimate interests and/or our Users.
- (j). in any other circumstances, where we have your consent.
6. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except where needed to respond to a query received from you or fulfil an order, we will keep your Personal Information, after deletion of your account, for a maximum of five (5) years or for such time period as prescribed under the Applicable Law(s) for retention of Personal Information,whichever is higher. Further, subject to the permissibility under the Applicable Laws, we may delete your Personal Information before the aforesaid periodupon receipt of such request from you.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 7.1. All Personal Information you provide is transmitted using TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. TSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Information under our control.
- 7.2. We have implemented and maintain reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information of our Users and we undertake following reasonable steps to ensure protection of your Personal Information:
- (a). Implement physical, electronic and organisationsecurity in order to protect/safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized interference/access, misuse or disclosure;
- (b). Periodical review and update our security measures; and
- (c). Destroy or de-identify personal information which is no longer required to us.
- 7.3. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals as sent by your browser.
- 7.4. In case of any breach of data, we will promptly notify the same to you and will take reasonable measures to minimize the loss of breach and secure your Personal Information.It is hereby clarified that such notification of breach should not be understood/considered as acknowledgement of our fault or liability for such data breach.
8. USER CONDUCT AND RULE ON THE PLATFORM
You hereby acknowledges, agrees, undertakes and confirms that, you will use the Platform in accordance with the following binding principles:
- (a). You shall not modify, change, alter, host, upload, update or share any informationof any third Person for which his/her consent is not taken;
- (b). You shall not promote illegal activities or conduct such activities on the Platform that are abusive, against state/public interest, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- (c). You shall not provide illegal/wrong information to the Company such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses, etc.,which can harm the public and/or state interest;
- (d). You should not provide or share any kind of information which is false, inaccurate and/or misleading.
- (e). You shall avoid using account of other Users to avail services and/or benefits provided on the Platform.
- 9.1. For the purpose of this clause, “Cookies” means a piece of data that a Platform sends to your browser and then which is stored on your computer or other internet enabled device.
- 9.3. We will use the Cookies for compilation of certain data (which will not identify you personally) relating to the use of the Platform like number of visits, average time spent, other data and situations during which you faced problems in accessing the Platform and availing ourservices.
- 9.4. You may disable some but not all Cookies on your browser or device setting, however, the same may impact the functionality of the Platform. You can change your browser setting to block all the Cookies from the Platform as well as third parties or block specific Cookies. In order to change your browser setting, please visit your browser’s help settings. Flash Cookies, however, cannot be removed or blocked by your web browser.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
12. GOVERNING LAWS
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
You can contact the following data protection officer for the purpose of any grievance or complaint regarding your Personal Information:
[Office No. 6, 6th Floor, Viva City Mall]
[Timming: 11:00AM to 6:00PM]